We want 2018 to be full of creativity, fun and of course FABRIC!
Have you heard about our Sew Creative Club Nights?
Our Sew Creative Club is a monthly Wednesday night out and features small, achievable projects including; home décor accessories, a range of bags, baskets and more. New fabric ranges, patterns and exclusives are available to preview throughout the year on these evenings. Please note that bookings are essential and can be made via calling into the shop.
We are also running beginner quilt classes in store
We are excited to announce that we are running the following beginner classes. These classes are perfect for using up pre-cut layer cakes or jelly rolls, or if you just want to make your first quilt. If you would like any more information, or to secure your place please contact the shop.
Join THE PAPER CLUB today!
Monthly Membership Includes:
* Monthly stitching morning with morning tea provided
* 6 Fat eighths of new release fabrics
* Birthday gift
This is a social group that will meet monthly on a Saturday to share a morning of English Paper Piecing.
Although there will be no formal tuition, group members are welcome to share tips, techniques, fabric snippets, and projects. Starting 1 September 2018 Strictly 10am-1.30pm.
All classes include morning tea and lunch.
To book please call (07) 4633 4748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Precious time fabric and quilts Class Cancellation Policy:
- A non-refundable Deposit of $50 must be paid at time of booking for a class.
- Balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to class date.
- You will only receive your requirements list and class pattern if supplied by tutor upon full payment of fees.
- If less then 2 weeks notice is given a 50% processing fee will be retained and the balance will be reimbursed as a store credit.
- 48 hours notice is required to transfer regular class fees to alternative date. This may only be done once. Dependent on class availability.
- Should class be cancelled by Precious Time Fabric and Quilts a full refund will be given.
- Option of gifting a workshop to a friend is available if 7 days notice is given prior to the class.
- Less then 7 days notice there will be no refund.
- No refunds for International Tutors.
- When cancelling an Interstate tutor a handling fee of 50% will be applied.
- Please ensure that you bring all necessary items to the workshops, your own sewing machine in good working order, sewing notions and items as per requirements list.